Monday 27 February 2012

DIY party @ home Invitation Cards

A very good morning..
After such a long time..
Last time I posted about a invitation card that I made at home for my mom dad wedding anniversary. So it finally came out as this



I also made envelopes for these invitation cards from green wrapping paper which I have.


You can make these cards on simple A4 computer sheets for home purpose as I did as all the invitees were family members so I dint waste any money on buying cardstock papers.
You can customize the cards by changing the numbers(25 here) for the nth wedding anniversary or birthday you are celebrating. The couple can be changed to a baby boy or girl, kids or couple in traditional dresses.. that means anything according to the purpose of celebration.



                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Very inovative way of making home made good invitations

    ReplyDelete